Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

3.07.2010

April getting married!


April and Tobi are getting married on Saturday! She is beautiful! Brent will be performing the wedding, while I will be telling everyone else what do to. :) HA! or at least attempting to......
April and Tobi are a very fun couple and have managed to plan a great wedding in 3 months!
We have a pretty fun present to give them, but can't say anything till next week.
Yesterday our Aunt Barbara and myself did a family shower for them. I had great plans to make chocolate covered strawberries and some fruit skewers - but those plans completely and utterly failed! It was pretty sad. I ended up just throwing all the fruit in bowls and grabbed the chicken salad and left in a trail of tears. - it's been a rough week. I even had a breakdown at work on Friday, with a customer in the lobby of course (way to go, Marianne)! That has never happened before in my life! I have never had a breakdown at any job I have had in all my years of working. I was a little shocked myself. The word rough does not really do it justice though. It all started on Tuesday and ended yesterday! :)
This week has to be better. :) The shower ended up very well and the fruit looked very nice in the bowls -thank goodness for people who by you crystal for wedding presents! You never know when it will come in handy! :)

No comments: